RPS Laboratory Radiochemicals March 2021
Special attention is given to your particular use of radiochemicals, the regulatory requirements for ensuring radiological safety, and risk assessment of radionuclides in research.
An interactive video of a bench procedure requires you to identify shortfalls for later discussion, and evening syndicates study real laboratory-scale incidents for reporting on the following day.
- Hazards and risks presented by unsealed sources
- Radiological protection during routine handling operations
- Contamination monitoring
- Contingency plans for spills and personal contamination
- Regulatory requirements for ensuring all exposures are kept ALARP
- Regulatory requirements for managing radioactive waste
Evening syndicates study real laboratory incidents for reporting the following day.